Thursday, August 5, 2010

just a poem

Share
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 at 1:19pm | Edit Note | Delete
When a GIRL is quiet ...I just liked the words so much I had to send!



millions of things are running in her mind.



When a GIRL is not arguing ...
she is thinking deeply.



When a GIRL looks at u with eyes full of questions ... she is wondering how
long you will be around.



When a GIRL answers ' I'm fine ' after a few seconds ... she is not at all
fine.

When a GIRL stares at you she is wondering why you are lying.



When a GIRL lays on your chest .. she is wishing for you to be hers forever.



When a GIRL wants to see you everyday... she wants to be pampered.



When a GIRL says ' I love you ' .. she means it.



When a GIRL says ' I miss you ' .... no one in this world can miss you more than
that.



Life only comes around once make sure u spend it with the right person ....

No comments: