Monday, July 4, 2011

just a poem

i want to hold your hand & walk a mile
dont want to miss u, even a while

my life is beautiful coz
dear its u..my life

hug me for my worries to die
my tears to dry and
my loneliness to fly

its hurts to me know
how i sometimes can be little selfish
when its come to you

I am getting sentimental over you!
for god sake explain me why all these

I miss u every moment of the day
I keep me awake just listen to you
I keep me empty just for you to fill
I keep me alive just to see u

my mornings miss you
my evening seeks you
where were u all these years
y u weren there to wipe my tears

fear of future is worse than pain of the past
still i bother the least ,coz u are there

even seconds are too long to miss you
I want to hold your hands & walk a mile
dont want to miss u, even a while :/

No comments: