Monday, July 18, 2011

my top 24 love sms

My top 24 love SMS

1) Wanting u is easy missin u is hard.Wishin u was wiv me wrapped up in my arms. Constantly think of u wen we r apart.Ive got the padlock u hav the key to my heart.

2) Accidents do happen. I slip- I trip- I stumble- I fall & usually I don’t care at all .but now I don’t know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u.

3) You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and I am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

4) Without your LOVE, dayz are "Sadday, Moanday,Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shatterday".

5) U may be out of my sight, but not out of my heart. U may be out of my reach, but not out of my mind. I may mean nothing to u, but you'll always be special to me.

6) They taught me that one hour equals 60 minutes and that one minute equals 60 seconds, but they never told me that one second without you can last forever!

7) Sometimes words are hard to find, to form that perfect line to let you know you're always on my mind!

8) Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrifice!

9) loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.

10) If you were a tear I would never dare to cry. I might lose you!

11)If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you.

12)I wish I was your blanket, I wish I was your bed, I wish I was your pillow underneath your head, I want to be around you, I want to hold you tight, and be the lucky person who kisses you goodnight.

13) I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day. I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.

14) A smile to put you On High... A Kiss to Set Your Soul All right... Would it be all right if I spent Tonight Being Loved by You???

15) “To love someone is nothing. To be loved by someone is something. To love and be loved by someone is everything”

16) “Memory plays a very Confusing Role. It Makes You Laugh When You Remember the Time You Cried Together. It Makes You Cry When You Remember the Time You Laughed Together.

17) I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Baby, I miss you so much.

18)"Just Because Someone Doesn't Love You the Way You Want Them To, Doesn't Mean They Don't Love You with All They Have"

19)"If You're Asking If I Need You The Answer Is Forever, If You're Asking If I'll Leave You The Answer Is Never, If You're Asking What I Value The Answer Is You, If You're Asking If I Love You The Answer Is I Do"

20)"It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone - but takes a lifetime to forget someone"

21)"I cannot show you I love you. Time will show you I love you."

22)"Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but
trusting them not to"

23)"I wish I could be your tear drops, for what more could anyone ask for them to be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips"

24)"Every step I took since the moment I could walk was a step
toward finding you"

No comments: